The other day I made these cookies for a friend that just had a baby and then took the rest of them to my cousin’s college graduation party. They were a hit with everyone! The surprise in the center is what makes these cookies fun and different! My kids obviously loved them too!
These cookies also feature my favorite brand of peanut butter Peanut Butter & Co. Every single time I receive a package from them I am so excited! Their brand has become a staple in our home! I love being part of their “Yum Squad.” And one of the benefits of being part of that is that I also have the opportunity to give away a lot of their jars of peanut butter! And this time the giveaway is for 2 jars of their Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter it is a all-natural peanut butter blended with scrumptious honey!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup The Bee's Knees peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Snickers Unwrapped Bites
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter; add the vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. Add dry to wet.
- Take 1 heaping tablespoon of dough, flatten, and put mini snickers inside, fold over and form into a ball, completely covering snickers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F on a ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes. Don't over bake!
- Mix together glaze ingredients and drizzle glaze over baked cookies.
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Dreams
2 Tablespoons milk (slowly add a Tablespoon at a time)