In our family my kids are more likely to eat something when there is a dipping sauce involved. I don’t think it is because the food they eat actually needs sauce to make it taste better but more of the fact that it is more fun to eat when you get to dip it! When I order pizza for our family my oldest son always wants some sort of sauce to dip his pizza or breadsticks in. So when I received a fun package from Better Bakery filled with hand crafted artisan melts I knew the perfect recipe to accompany it!
There is a pizza place near our house that when we order it I have to have a garlic butter dipping sauce. And it was the perfect dipping sauce to pair with these Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza Artisan Melts. My kids have loved eating these for lunch, dinner, and for an after school snack!
Better Bakery has a ton of flavors from Chicken & Bacon Club to a Philly Style Cheesesteak. They can be found at Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, HEB, and Harris Tetter. They even have a find a store link on their website to make it even easier! And to top it off they are offer my readers a coupon for $1.50 off one of their products!
- 8 Tablespoons (or 1/2 cup) butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. When the butter is completely melted remove from heat and use a spoon to remove the top foamy layer on top of the butter.
- Throw away the foam and then whisk in the salt and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately with Better Bakery Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Artisan Melts prepared according to packaging!