Baked Crunchy French Toast Sticks
My kids are officially out of school which means more laid back mornings for our family! When we have a little more time, I love to make fun and interesting breakfasts and this french toast sticks recipe has been a new favorite! My kids always see french toast sticks at the store and ask me to buy them so of course, I’ve made my own!
How to make baked Crunchy French Toast Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Then combine all ingredients eggs, sugar, cinnamon, heavy cream, vanilla, and orange zest and whisk together.
- In a shallow dish place the corn flakes and crush the corn flakes into small pieces.
- Take the Texas toast and cut into 3 strips. Do that to the entire loaf. Then dip thick Texas toast sticks in the egg mixture, then into the crushed corn flakes. Then place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Top with powdered sugar, whipped cream and berries and serve!
- Crunchy French Toast Sticks
Baked Crunchy French Toast Sticks Recipe