The BEST Meatball Subs!
How to make Meatball Subs
- In a bowl mix together ground beef, eggs, salt, minced garlic, basil parsley, oregano, and parmesan cheese.
- Once it is all combined well together grab some bread crumbs and slowly add some until the mixture is firm enough to form balls. Form about 1 inch balls.
- Put the meatballs onto a cookie sheet and place in an oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Then Serve In a toasted bun with spaghetti sauce and cheese
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons dried sweet basil
- 3 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian bread crumbs
More recipes to try!
Did you know I offer weekly family meal plans that include recipes just like this one? Each week members receive a unique, weekly dinner menu with a complete shopping list and access to my private Facebook group! I’d love to have you join our community!