Monthly Meal Subscription | Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery List

weekly meal plan

Monthly Meal Subscriptions

Looking for something to take all the guess work out of weekly meal planning for your family?

I have been working on something special for the past several months. And have had many requests daily! asking for my personal weekly meal plan as well as my shopping list. And HERE IT IS!!!!

I feel like I have been prepping for this day for the past decade! haha I say that because I have been Meal Planning for the past 11+ years! Ever since I got married I had a “Weekly Meals” list hung up in the kitchen. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. No lie! I feel like I am now fully qualified to help you all with your meals each and every week! As well as your shopping list! Don’t worry you won’t be alone in this!
I have created a special “closed Facebook group” with all the members of

Scarlett’s Sous Chefs

And we are going to do this all together! There will be an open line of communication with everyone asking and answering questions. Giving feedback of what they want to see more of and less of in the Weekly Menus.
By Meal Planning you will realize how much time and money you save by having your MENU and SHOPPING LIST done for you! No more guessing and No more buying things you don’t need. The meals with co-inside with each other and use similar ingredients while still giving you a variety of meals!
So I hope you are ready to have each week chalked full of delicious recipes and a variety of them that you will be shocked with what dishes you thought your family would never eat…but now they are! I am so excited to FINALLY share this with you all! It is going to be amazing and I can’t wait to help each and every one of you to start ENJOYING DINNERTIME because it can be done!

SO HEAD ON OVER TO THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY!

3.6/5 (95 Reviews)

You may also like...

15 Comments

1. Harlene beckstrand says:

Hi Scarlett,
    Ice been trying to sign up for this since the first day, but keep getting error messages. Is anyone else having this problem? Did you know any work assertions i crab try? I have used both my phone(android) and my ipad with no luck.

Love the idea and your recipes and can’t wait to share them with my family.

2. Harlene says:

Please ignore my last comment…i just got out to work. Yay!

3. Julee Weston says:

How do I get my monthly meal plan to show up in my email? I use to get them by email but I have not gotten them lately, and they are not in my spam
    Thanks
    Julee

1. it is through a log in portal now to insure everyone gets their menus! If you email madeitateitlovedit@gmail.com we can make sure you have your right log in info!

4. Taylor Berlin says:

Hi Scarlett,
    Is there a way to skip months? I am several weeks behind and would like to skip this month so I can catch up on the previous weeks.
    Thanks,
    Taylor B.

1. you can absolutely just skip or pick what weeks you what to do each week!

5. Lindsay says:

Hi Scarlet,
    I am having issues accessing the membership login. I purchased my subscription last night. I just tried to login to the membership portal on your webpage and it keeps saying invalid password, then I thought, I will just reset my password and isn’t working either. Hellpppp! What am I doing wrong! Ps. So excited to access your meals plans, eeekkk!!

6. Becky says:

I’m in search of a new menu plan subscription and am looking at several different options. I love your recipes but was wondering if you had a sample week you can share so that I can choose the right one for our family. Thanks!

1. I would love for you to try it out! lots of people are loving them! I do offer a cancel at anytime policy as well

7. Rochelle White says:

Hello, I am so excited to have a consistent menu plan. I can’t seem to find the grocery list anywhere. I’m sure it is user error. Could your help me out?

1. if you click on the red button that says “download meal plan” it will pop up and each ingredient is a link

8. Monica says:

Is this plan for 7 days a week? How many servings per meal does it cover?

1. Scarlett Bendixen says:

it is dinner Monday-friday and then Sunday brunch

9. […] Meal time hard?! Cook large meals and have left overs, or trade meals with friends! My friend Scarlett has an amazing meal plan system if you ever need help there! There are so many options these […]