American Flag Fruit Pizza
Looking for a 4th of July dessert recipe? Look no further than this American Flag Fruit Pizza Recipe!
When I am going to a potluck or a BBQ I always volunteer to bring dessert. If you are headed to a 4th of July party, this is the perfect dish to share! It’s so fun, festive, and delicious! Your family and friends will be so impressed. A fruit pizza in the shape of an American flag is perfect for the upcoming holiday and super easy to make. Get in the red, white, and blue spirit and check out this creative and fun recipe:
How to make a Flag Fruit Pizza
- Make the cookie and then let it cool.
- Frost the cookie with the cream cheese icing.
- Then arrange the fruit to make a flag.
- Pour the glaze on top of the fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!
Flag Fruit Pizza
(This recipe is a great sugar cookie recipe that can be used for just making cookies or making them into fruit pizzas!)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- Place in a 11X14 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes (or until the shine is off of the cookies).
- Then set aside and cool.
- 10 ounce pkg vanilla milk chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- Melt chips into cream.
- Beat in cream cheese.
- Then spread of the sheet pan once it is cooled.
Then arrange the strawberries and blueberries to make a flag pattern.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar (taste it to see if it sweet enough for you and add more sugar if you want to)
- In saucepan add all ingredients.
- Stir over heat until it comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then pour or drizzle over fruit.
The 4th of July is the perfect holiday to try out new recipe and share it with friends and family while watching some fireworks. The American flag fruit pizza recipe looks like it would be difficult to make, but even beginners can master this! Make sure to pick fresh berries to top off your design with the perfect flavor. I promise everyone will be so impressed with your creation!
Looking for more 4th of July recipes? Try one of these!
Did you know I offer weekly family meal plans that include recipes just like this one? Each week members receive a unique, weekly dinner menu with a complete shopping list and access to my private Facebook group! I’d love to have you join our community!