Pecan Pie Overnight French Toast
How to make Pecan Pie Overnight French Toast
- To make overnight french toast, Mix all the ingredients (except the bread) in a bowl. Whisk until eggs are combined. Then in a 9 x 13 baking dish arrange the slices of bread, try not to overlap. (I have made it with normal bread and french bread, thicker more dense bread is better for this recipe so go with the french bread)
- Then after the bread is in the baking dish pour over the egg mixture. Mix it all together. Cover. and Put in fridge OVERNIGHT.
- In a skillet over medium heat add the butter, and let it begin to melt. Then stir in the brown sugar. Then add the chopped pecans and stirring constantly
- Then take a spoon and add the pecan mixture evenly over the slices of bread
- Then place in an oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the bread is all cooked! Serve with maple syrup.
Overnight Pecan Pie French Toast
- 1 loaf french bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In the morning add:
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- maple syrup
More breakfast recipes to love!
Did you know I offer weekly family meal plans that include recipes just like this one? Each week members receive a unique, weekly dinner menu with a complete shopping list and access to my private Facebook group! I’d love to have you join our community!