Popsicles are a favorite over here. Especially during the summer time. My kids love to make the popsicles just as much as they like to eat them. We are huge fans of Peanut Butter & Co. and when they asked if I wanted to be apart of their Pin-A-Pop Sweepstakes I knew it would be a fun one! I always love their fun and inventive campaigns that they have going on. Plus there peanut butter is a staple in our home! I love the white chocolate wonderful and my kids will pretty much eat any and all of their peanut butters even straight from the jar! And there new powdered peanut butter has been used in our families protein shakes and homemade granola bars!
So one afternoon I whipped up these peanut butter popsicles with my kids in my blender and then poured them into the popsicle molds. Froze them overnight and then dipped them in chocolate and rolled them in my favorite toppings!
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt or greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup smooth operator peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- pinch of salt
- Chocolate Syrup
- Toppings: optional
- crushed oreos
- crushed health bar
- sweetened coconut
- crushed graham crackers
- crushed peanuts
- In a blender place the ingredients on the top of the recipe.
- Blend until smooth and then poor the mixture into popsicles molds. I like to float a few pieces of graham cracker, my favorite candy bar chopped, or crushed oreos.
- Then place the stick in and place in a freezer and freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
pinch of salt
crushed health bar
Take the popsicles out of freezer and place on parchment paper. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and Sprinkle with your choice of topping. Place back in the freezer for about 10 minutes then take out and enjoy!