The other day I received a fun package from Peanut Butter & Co. with their NEW! Cookbook and a HUGE jar of their dark chocolate dreams. My mouth was watering as I looked through that book! I could not wait to start cooking! And so that is exactly what I did! To say that this company has stollen my heart would be an understatement! I use their peanut butters daily for my post workout shakes, pb&j’s for my kids, or in recipes!
If you can remember a few months back I did a “Peanut Butter Week” featuring different flavors of their peanut butter. But in particular I made salted chocolate peanut butter bars with their dark chocolate dreams.
Peanut Butter & Co. has decided to host another giveaway! This time you will receive 31 days of dark chocolate dreams cookbook & 28 oz dark chocolate dreams set. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter,melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1.2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 8x8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl whisk brown sugar,butter,eggs,and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish. Spoon dollops of the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter over the top of the blondie batter in the baking dish and use the tip of a knife to swirl together.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the center begins to puff up and edges brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before cutter into 9 squares. Store in a airtight container for up to 1 week.