The Super Bowl is tomorrow and these Turkey Drummettes should definitely be a part of the party! Honeysuckle White even made them with a yummy apricot mustard sauce that sounds to die for! So I wanted to make sure to share it with you all! So here you go!
- 4 Honeysuckle White Turkey Drummettes
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Combine other ingredients and smoother turkey.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and continue roasting for 45 minutes or until the wings are cooked through and the skin is crispy.
Turkey Drummettes with Apricot Mustard Sauce
1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
2 cups chicken broth, divided
1 cup dry white wine
1 cup apricot jam or preserves
1/2 cup grainy Dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon soy sauce