Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
This is the perfect crockpot BBQ pulled pork recipe! It is an easy way to get restaurant quality pulled pork with very little work.
How to make Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Place the pork butt in the crockpot then top with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Then shred.
- Enjoy on a bun or baked potato!
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork
3 lb pork butt
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon mustard
2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 onion, roughly diced
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
Place the pork butt in the crockpot then top with the remaining ingredients. Cook on high for 6 hours and then shred. And enjoy on a bun or baked potato!
More recipes to LOVE!
- My favorite Chinese Chicken Salad!
- Crockpot Chicken and Rice
- FOR DESSERT: My famous Thick and Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Did you know I offer weekly family meal plans that include recipes just like this one? Each week members receive a unique, weekly dinner menu with a complete shopping list and access to my private Facebook group! I’d love to have you join our community!