4th of July Ice Cream Bar Ideas!
Fourth of July is coming up and we our getting so excited! Our family heads to Telluride Colorado to celebrate so we enjoyed our little 4th of July Ice Cream Bar a little early! And lucky enough I have partnered with Blue Bunny Ice Cream to bring this to you! So what we did it make 4 different fun variations for our Blue Bunny 4th of July Ice Cream Bar.
Ice Cream Bar Ingredients:
Waffle cones and Bowls
Blue Bunny Ice Cream
Ice Cream Bar Directions:
- Pour about 1/4 cup of karo syrup on a plate on another plate pour some sprinkles down on a different plate.
- Then take the cones and waffle bowls and dip the rim of it in the Karo syrup then dip the rim into the sprinkles.
- Then place a scoop of ice cream in the cone and enjoy!
Festive Ice Cream Sundaes Ingredients:
Festive Ice Cream Sundaes Directions:
- Grab the waffle bowl and place strawberries and bananas in the bottom.
- Top with ice cream.
- Then drizzle blueberry ice cream topping over top.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and decorations.
Festive Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches Ingredients
Festive Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches Directions
- Take a chocolate chip cookie then place a large scoop of ice cream on the inside of it.
- Then top with another chocolate chip cookie to create a cookie ice cream sandwich.
- Then roll the sides with sprinkles
Red, White & Blue Ice Cream Shots Ingredients:
Red, White & Blue Ice Cream Shots Directions:
- Take the Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream and let sit out for a few minutes.
- Take 1/3 out and put in a container and add red food coloring. Stir well and add more red food coloring until it is at the right color.
- Then take another 1/3 out and put it in another container and add blue food coloring. Stir really well. Grab the containers and fill the bottom third of the container with blue ice cream.
- Then the next third with white ice cream. Then the last third with red ice cream. Put the containers back in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
- Once you are ready to serve top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Then you can add a little milk and make it a milkshake and put a festive straw in it!