Valentine’s Day Sweet Charcuterie Board
Valentine’s Day Sweet Board
Calling all charcuterie board lovers, this is for you! Charcuterie boards are still a viral hit so let’s make one for Valentine’s Day.
Looking for other holiday treats? Check these out the next time you need some ideas:
- Ideas for the Fourth of July
- 10 Easy St. Patties Day Treats
- Heart Sugar Cookies for Valentine’s Day
- Christmas Chex Mix
What will I need to complete this recipe?
M&M’s Cupids Mix Valentine’s Day Mix, Branch classic conversation hearts, Cherry jelly hearts, Valentine’s Day assorted chocolates, Six-lets, Pocky chocolate biscuit sticks, Sugar cookies, iced sugar cookies, Oreo’s, Large marshmallows, Life Savers wild berry, Strawberries, Raspberries, Vanilla sugar wafers, Iced animal crackers, Vanilla almond bark, Sprinkles, and a large wooden board or large plate.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- M&M’s Cupids Mix Valentine’s Day Mix
- Branch classic conversation hearts
- Cherry jelly hearts
- Valentine’s Day assorted chocolates
- Pocky chocolate biscuit sticks
- Sugar cookies
- Iced sugar cookies
- Large marshmallows
- Life Savers wild berry
- Vanilla sugar wafers
- Iced animal crackers
- Vanilla almond bark
- Grab a large cutting board, plater, or even a long roll of brown construction paper. 2. Place all bowls or jars where you would like them.
- Fill bowls with Six-lets, Life Saver gummy’s, and M&M’s.
- Next start filling the empty spaces with cookies, candies, and fruit.
Tips for Making a Charcuterie Board:
- Dip cookies and strawberries into almond bark and add sprinkles to create your own themed cookies for your board.
- Find all your favorite pink and red hue candy to fill your Valentine’s Day board.
- Where to purchase cute holiday shaped bowls- you can always find fun holiday shaped bowls at Hobby lobby, Michaels, Jo Ann Fabrics, Target, or even Walmart.
- Sometimes you can find cute themed candy as XOXO gummies which makes a great addition to this board.
- Once you have filled your board you can fill in little spaces with sprinkles or extra candy here and there.
- I know you are thinking how much should I get? The first question I would ask is if you are just doing a smaller board for game night or if you are having a large party. If you are doing a large get together, I suggest getting a variety of your favorite cookies and candy to create a large board.
- If you don’t have a large platter no worries. You can easily use brown construction paper, plus this helps with an easy clean up.
- Everybody is never perfect, move things around until you have everything right where you like it. I like to put the bowls in 2 corners then 1 in the middle, and fill in from there.
Links for Ingredients and Board
- Life Savers
- Iced Circus Animal Crackers
- Strawberry Wafers
- Assorted Chocolate Candy
- Cherry Jelly Heart
- Candy Heart
- Frosted Sugar Cookie
- Sugar Cookie
- Almond Bark
JOIN THE COMMUNITY!!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!
Is the subscription not for you but you still want to know how to make some yummy recipes? Check out my cookbook HERE and become an expert in the kitchen!