Grab some chips and enjoy this DELICIOUS crockpot queso that is super easy to make!
I have made my fair share of crockpot queso dips and I love trying new ones with different types of cheese. I think queso dips should be easy to make and still taste amazing! Except for the fact that 95% of the queso dips that I make are not easy. Until I made this one. It was my dad’s birthday dinner and my mom asked me to make crockpot queso for the meal. I looked through the 5 queso dip recipes that I have made recently. Then my mom gave me this recipe. It is a “dump recipe” and sometimes I feel like thats what simple recipes should be!
Everyone loved this recipe and it was super easy and just what I needed after a weekend of making 10 different recipes. This recipe did the job and exceeded everyones expectations, especially mine! It will be perfect for any Mexican meal, football season, or party you have planned.
If you want to check out some of my other queso recipes you can find them here:
Crockpot Chili Con Queso
- 2-8 ounce blocks cream cheese
- 2 small cans diced green chilies
- 2-15 ounce cans “no bean” chili
- 2 jars Tostitos cheese queso
- 2 small cans chopped olives
- 1 can Rotel
(This recipe can easily be halved to make a smaller amount. This makes a medium sized crockpot full)
- Place all ingredients in crockpot and heat.
- Stir together until warm
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Don’t have chips? I recommend serving this queso with warm chips that are lightly salted. Make your own with this recipe:
- Corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut tortillas into triangles
- Heat stove top to medim-high and place large pan on-top
- Add lime juice and salt
- Flip over after golden and repeat
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
(If you like a lot of salt on your chips feel free to add some more at the end!)