Quick and easy broccoli salad with red onion, bacon, raisins, cheese and a simple dressing.
This crowd pleasing broccoli salad has been brought to many family parties, gatherings, and showers. It is so delicious and is the perfect addition to any meal!
Some of my other favorite salads are:
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 lb bacon, fried and chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tsp vinegar
- Chop up broccoli into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Then add the onions, bacon, raisins and cheese. Mix together.
- Make dressing by whisking the ingredients together.
- Then drizzle the dressing on top of the other ingredients.
- Mix together and serve!