White Chocolate Reese’s Cookies
My husband always gets excited when he sees me in the kitchen making cookies. Then after they are done he always says “what happened to just making normal chocolate chip cookies” haha I obviously have a problem with making just normal cookies. Maybe it is because I am not a huge milk chocolate person. White chocolate on the other hand is right up my alley. Throw in some peanut butter and you have yourself one delicious cookie!
White Chocolate Reese's Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup reese's peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup reese's pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add the egg and vanilla and blend it.
- Mix in flour, cornstarch,baking soda, and salt. Stir white chocolate chips. Then the peanut butter chips and reeces pieces.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until barely golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Then serve.