30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Ingredients:
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large stock pot over medium heat add the olive oil.
- Then the carrots, celery, and onion. Cook for about 5 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the minced garlic and saute for a minute or two.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the spices and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the egg noodles and boil for 10 minutes. If you like your soup to have more liquid you can add some water.
- Then add the chicken, parsley, lemon juice, and salt and boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a buttery roll!
Looking for a more recipes? Try one of these!
Did you know I offer weekly family meal plans that include recipes just like this one? Each week members receive a unique, weekly dinner menu with a complete shopping list and access to my private Facebook group! I’d love to have you join our community!