Summer Dinner Ideas
Summer is the perfect time to try out some new recipes. This list is filled with the perfect Summer dinner ideas that everyone needs to try!
Looking for other meal ideas? Try out my other favorites lists and learn how to cook these amazing recipes:
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Easy Crockpot Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Top 10 Baking Recipes
- Easy Meals with Pantry Staples
- Best Salad Dressing Recipes
- Ideas for Dinner with Chicken
Trying out new recipes can be hard during the school year with everyone’s crazy schedules. Summer is the perfect time to experiment in the kitchen and I have come up with lots of easy and delicious recipes for all of you to try out this Summer! These are all kid approved and the whole family loves them. Try these out the next time you get sick of your regular recipe routine!
My Favorite Summer Dinner Ideas
- This salad is the perfect summer salad and is super refreshing with the watermelon and strawberries giving it plenty of flavor. Only requires a few ingredients and is super easy to prepare!
- Who doesn’t love a delicious rotisserie chicken?! Learn how to season and cook a store bought chicken the right way and the whole family will love enjoying this dish with some yummy sides. Green beans and potatoes are normally our go-to but I have tons of other side recipes to check out here.
- Pasta salad is a summer dinner classic and this recipe is my spin off of the normal way to make it. Adding avocado and street corn is the best way to enjoy pasta salad and I promise you will never go back once you try it!
- My family LOVES this recipe and even my kids say it is one of their favorites. This is a perfectly balanced dinner idea and is really easy to make. It has tons of flavor and w always enjoy leftovers the next day. Give this recipe a try for your next family dinner!
- Greek salad is always a must when it comes to summer meals and I have finally perfected his recipe. It comes out absolutely delicious with lots of vegetables and flavor filled! Try it out at your next dinner!
- Some people say that baked ziti is a winter time meal but I love it year round, especially my Alfredo version! This recipe is great to make for large groups or get togethers with friends and family. It is super creamy and comes out of the oven ready for people to dive right in!
- If you want to learn how to deep fry fish and make it taste amazing then you need to check out this recipe! These have plenty of flavor and make for a perfect summer dinner idea. Fish can be difficult to cook properly but I promise this recipe walks you through it step by step and is very easy!
- One of my family’s favorite things to do is make homemade pizzas together. This BBQ chicken one is my favorite one to make and I personally think it tastes the best out of all of them. The homemade dough ties everything together and the recipe will teach you how to do it at your own home! No more take out pizzas!
- Loaded pesto pasta is amazing and you can add so many fun ingredients to this recipe to make it your own or how you like it. This makes a ton of leftovers and is great for a party! Everyone always LOVES it and you will too!
- Do you ever just crave Chines food? This is a great recipe for a Chinese night in and will taste even better than your take out food. Super easy to make and everyone always enjoys this pepper steak stir fry recipe. Check it out for an amazing dinner with the family!
These Summer dinner ideas are great to try out while your kids are out of school and they are all super easy to make. Every recipe has step by step instructions with pictures along the way so they will come out perfectly every time! I hope you enjoy all of these as much as I do! Bon Appetit!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!