Are you looking for some new baking recipes to try out? I’ve put together a list of my top 10 favorites that are a MUST TRY! Perfect for friends and family to bake together.
In my house we love to bake and I really enjoy experimenting with different baking recipes. My kids like it because they can be messy in the kitchen without getting into trouble. A lot of these recipes have room for creative which is what makes baking so fun! Put your own flare into my recipes and I promise they will all come out absolutely delicious. These are perfect to bring as a dessert to a party or even just to enjoy at your home. Try them out!
Looking for some more meal ideas? Check out my other posts where I list some favorites!
Top 10 Baking Recipes
Looking for Holiday Recipes?
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- White Chocolate Popcorn for Christmas
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- The BEST Christmas Cookie Recipe
- Christmas Ooey Gooey Chex Mix!
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello
- These cookies have been trending over the Internet and I completely understand why! They are super delicious and don’t taste like your regular chocolate chip cookie. If you are a chocolate lover like me then I promise you are going to LOVE these!
- This is a fan favorite in my cookbook that never disappoints. Muffins are always yummy and the blueberries add the perfect sweetness to the bunch. These are always gone within a day of me making them and are a great snack to nibble on!
- WARNING: these are super addicting and delicious! Peanut Butter Cookies have to be made right in order for them to be perfect. The secret to the perfect cookie is in this recipe so go check it out. These are super soft and have an amazing texture you gotta try!
- Have you ever tried zucchini bread? This is one of the best recipes I have and you have to try it. It is the perfect combination of flavors and the lemon glaze on top is the best part! If you love zucchini then you are going to like this yummy bread.
- The perfect treat for breakfast or dessert! Key lime pie is amazing but have you ever had it in waffle form? It is AMAZING and I promise you will love it as much as I do. It isn’t as hard to make as you think and only takes a few steps!
- You can never go wrong with classic chocolate chip cookies and these are by far the best ones I’ve made. They are so warm and gooey fresh out of the oven just how I like them! These are perfect to make in bulk and bring to a party. Everyone always loved these and asks for the recipe!
- If you are looking for a unique baking recipe then this is it! I guarantee if you make this everyone will be blown away with the flavor of this treat. Green apples make for a perfect dessert and you have to try this one out.
- Always a fan favorite! This recipe is super simple and easy to make. Snickerdoodle cookies are always a good idea and everyone loves them. These are perfectly moist and soft on the inside ready to dip into your favorite milk!
- Do you like banana bread? Try them out as muffins and you won’t be disappointed! Not only do they look delicious but they are the perfect texture inside. These are perfect for a breakfast snack and they always get devoured after I make them!
- Who doesn’t love a loaded brownie? These are a MUST TRY and never fail when it comes to impressing people I make them for. These are not difficult to make and definitely get the job done. You will never look back to plain brownie ever again after trying these!
All of these baking recipes are super delicious and not hard to make! They are all very kid-friendly as well and fun to throw together at any time of the year!