Frozen Theme Birthday Party
A Frozen themed party is every little girls dream come true these days! Its magical features make it easy to create a Frozen theme birthday party!
So when my almost 4 year old, Demi requested a Frozen Theme Birthday Party I went straight to work! And let me tell you…it was a very very magical day for my little girl and all her friends!
Quick Links for the Party
- Entrance Castle
- Snowflake arch
- Backdrop Lights
- Ceiling Tablecloths: Snowflakes, Silver, White, Blue
- Clear (light up) cupcake stand
- Bags for build a snowman
- Ceiling Snowflakes: x-large, large, silver, blue, garland, others, others,
- Snowflake lights
- Window Snowflake stickers
- Tablecloth and blue table skirt and centerpieces
- Variety of balloons: kit, here, here, here , here and here
- Goodie bags, face stickers, crowns, wands, suckers, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy,
- Mittens for the kids
How I installed this was by using push pins. I would pin the edges and then roll the tablecloth roll to the center and attach with another push pins!
Demi’s Frozen Birthday Party went off without a hitch and was somehow better than I could even imagine! We feel so lucky that we were able to be surrounded by friends and family. It was truly a memory we will never forget! I hope you enjoyed getting a behind the scenes view of this Anna and Elsa themed party and got a few ideas for your next party!