Meatless Meal Ideas
Calling all vegetarians!! This amazing recipe list will give you the perfect meatless meal ideas to try!
Also, try these other delicious recipe round ups:
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Kids Lunch Ideas
- Easy Dinners with Chicken
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- 7 Easy Freezer Meals
- Healthy Recipes for Meal Prep
Whether you are vegetarian or just trying to cut back on your meat intake, these meatless meal ideas will get you out of your normal routine! It can be easy to add meat to a meal in order to get your recommended protein amount but there are tons of other ways to get energy. This list of recipes will still fill you up the same way meat does and will give you some new ideas to try in the kitchen. Check them out and I promise you won’t regret it!
Benefits to Eating Meatless
- Plant-based diets can help you live a healthier lifestyle! It is good to incorporate meat every once in awhile but meatless diets focus on fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, legumes and nuts. These diets are very rich in fiber, vitamins and nutrients. Meatless diets usually contain fewer calories and less fat which can help with weigh less, as well as have a lower risk of heart disease.
Meatless Recipe Ideas
- Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Frittata Recipe
- Alfredo Ziti Pasta
- Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
- Mexican Cobb Salad
- Indian Fry Bread
- Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Fried Rice
- Street corn pasta salad is simple and delicious, full of pasta, corn, tomatoes, avocado and a delicious salsa dressing. The perfect summer pasta salad that everyone needs to try!
- If you are looking for a meatless breakfast option then this recipe is perfect! A frittata also makes for a great brunch recipe! They can be served hot or you can make them ahead to make an easier breakfast or brunch. Check it out!
- Alfredo baked ziti is a twist on a classic pasta dish! If you like cheesy Alfredo sauce them you will fall in love with this dish! The best part is you will also have tons of leftovers. Try it out!
- Bean and Cheese enchiladas are a simple Mexican dish that you can put together in minutes! The enchilada sauce adds so much flavor and variety to this dish that makes it one of my very favorites! Plus it is meatless!!
- Looking for the Copy-cat El Pollo Loco Mexican Cobb Salad? Mexican Chopped salads are super easy to throw together and can be made for lunch or dinner. You have the option to add meat but it is amazing without it too!
- These delicious little gems have a few names. Fry bread, Navajo tacos, elephant ears, etc. But whatever you call them they are absolutely delicious! Make this bread and then top them with beans, lettuce tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, etc. For dessert we like to top ours with powdered sugar and honey.
- Fried Rice is just the thing to take your “at home” Chinese take out to the next level! Check out how to make it from scratch and turn it into a delicious meal!
- This is a great excuse to whip up this easy, delicious tomato and basil soup. As a bonus, this recipe is very kid-friendly, so it’s a hit with my whole family!
There are tons of delicious healthy and meatless side dishes to try out too! Check them out:
- Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Mexican Street Corn
- How to Make Hummus
- Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
- The Best Guacamole with Pomegranate Seeds
- Rice Pilaf
- Avocado Toast with Egg
- Garlic Asparagus
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!