Ideas for Easy Freezer Meals
Are you tired of wasting food and want to get ahead on the week? These easy freezer meals are the perfect solution to meal prep and enjoy later! Check them out!
Another great way to prep for dinners is by using the crockpot! Check out some of my favorite crockpot recipes:
- Easy Crockpot Recipes
- Baby Back Ribs in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Ham Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- Recipe for Cafe Rio Sweet Pork in a Crockpot
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Freezer meals are the perfect solution to not having enough time to prepare a fresh meal every night for dinner. Freezer meals can be kept in a freezer for several days without going bad and is great for meal prepping when you have a busy schedule. Just take them out of the freezer and heat up for a few minutes and you won’t even be able to tell the difference! Although a lot of the recipes on my site can be pre-made and thrown in the freezer to save, I have rounded up a few of my favorites for making into freeze meals. Try them out!
Freezer Meal Ideas
- This new chicken breast marinade is perfect for meal prepping and makes the best freezer meal. I recommend marinading the chicken like in this recipe, cooking the chicken, then cutting it into smaller pieces before storing it in the freezer. Simply heat up the chicken of your choice later on to use as a dinner meal or throw it in a nice salad!
- Salmon is a great healthy option to store in your freezer for a dinner meal. Follow this recipe and seal it in a plastic bag or container to eat for later! Turns out super delicious and it easy to heat up quickly after being frozen. Try it out!
- I love soup because it can be made and then put in the fridge or the freezer to save for another day. This cauliflower soup is so delicious and after being in the freezer you can heat it up and sprinkle some more cheese inside as a final easy touch!
- Vegetables make for amazing freezer meals and this kung pao chicken with veggies recipe is always a hit! You can cook up some rice to go with it or just have it exactly as is. Check it out!
- Who doesn’t love the frozen waffles you can buy at all the grocery stores? Why not make your own!? This recipe comes out tasting super delicious and come out just as goof after being frozen. Make a bunch of these waffles and you can heat then up quickly for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
- Mac and cheese is good at any time of day let’s be honest. I always love having homemade mac and cheese on hand for easy dinners. Prepare this recipe and enjoy it later, I promise it will never disappoint!
- If you are ever in the mood for enchiladas but don’t actually have enchilada sauce give this recipe a try! These enchiladas can be made ahead and they can be put in the freezer (before you add the sauce). The sauce needs to be made the day of. Check it out!
- The most delicious pasta salad you will ever have! Check out the ingredients I use every time to create this masterpiece. Super easy to store in the fridge or freezer to save for the week! Just add the dressing same day and it will turn out perfect!
- Corn can be prepared in a variety of ways and all are super delicious! The easiest way to make corn on the cob in my opinion is to boil it and serve just the way it is with butter, salt, and pepper. Cut the kernels off after cooking and place them in an airtight container to put in the freezer. These can last up to 6 months
- This recipe makes a ton and is great when cooking for a crowd! I am always asked about dishes that are great to prepare ahead for the week – this dish freezes wonderfully! Try it out for your meal and freeze what you don’t finish!
Let me know how you like these freezer meal recipes after they are frozen for a few days or months! My family barely can tell the different after I heat these up and yours won’t notice either! Try them out!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!