Our Top 10 Easy Crockpot Recipes
10 Easy Crockpot Recipes
These are my top 10 favorite crockpot recipes! They are a life saver and will help you make the most amazing meals! Try them out for the best flavor dishes that never disappoint.
Check out my other top favorite easy and amazing recipes to make:
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Top 10 Baking Recipes
- Easy Meals with Pantry Staples
- Best Salad Dressing Recipes
- Ideas for Dinner with Chicken
I LOVE my crockpot and the meals that come out of it always turn out amazing. It saves me so much time during the day when I want a good dinner but don’t have the time to cook it myself. The crockpot does it for me! These all come out with the best flavor and makes the meat so tender. If seasoned properly, they will become your new favorite recipes! Try out these crockpot dinner ideas the next time you are looking to have an amazing meal!
Commonly Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a crockpot and a slow cooker?
- They are the same thing! A slow cooker is just another name for crockpot.
- How high should I fill the crockpot?
- I recommend at least filling it half way or more for the best results!
- Do you need to stir the food inside the crockpot while it is cooking?
- Unless I mention it specifically in the recipe typically it does not require you to stir. Opening the lid while it is still cooking can actually increase the cooking time because it lowers the heat inside.
- How do you clean your crockpot after cooking?
- If your crockpot is dishwasher safe you can wash it in there after soaking it with hot soap water for awhile. If soaking it in warm water does not help, baking soda always does the trick!
Top 10 Easy Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Crockpot Butter Chicken
- Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Italian Gold Chicken Wings in a Crockpot
- Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
- Alice Springs Chicken (Copycat Recipe)
- Cafe Rio Chicken in a Crockpot
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- Crockpot Ritz Chicken Recipe
- Salsa Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- Mongolian Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
Baby Back Ribs in the Crockpot
- Trust me when I say these ribs are AMAZING! Personally I like these better than on the grill because they turn out so tender and delicious. Throw a bunch of sauce on top at the end and you will have the best meal ever.
Oven Baked Tacos with Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Where are my taco lovers at? These are super crunchy and loaded with a bunch of delicious ingredients that make for the perfect amount of flavor. Super easy to make right in the crockpot earlier in the day and then enjoy for dinner at night!
The Most Delicious Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe
- Looking for an amazing soup recipe? This soup is really creamy and is the best if you are craving something warm. It is very easy to make and does not require a ton of ingredients. Try it out!
Crockpot Spinach Tortellini with Sausage
- This pasta recipe is one of my absolute favorites and the sausage is a big reason why. It is the perfect amount of creamy and the perfect comfort food after a long day!
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Who doesn’t love an amazing BBQ pulled pork! The crockpot makes the pork super tender with lots of flavors. Add it to a sandwich and you have a delicious meal. This is super easy to throw in the crockpot in the morning and it will be done just in time for dinner!
Buttery Crockpot Ritz Chicken
- Have you ever tried Crockpot Ritz Chicken? This is not your average crockpot dinner but one you should definitely try and LOVE! Cook some other side dishes and then you have a full amazing meal!
Crockpot Ham Recipe
- This is my favorite way to make glazed ham and we bring out this recipe especially for the holidays! Mac and cheese and green beans on the side is amazing with this dish and everyone always goes back for seconds…or thirds!
The Best Crockpot Green Chile Burritos
- This recipe has been used for many family gatherings, on family trips, and for lots of weeknight dinners! It makes a ton and is perfect for a big gathering. Super delicious and easy to make!
Slow Cooker Mongolian Chicken and Broccoli
- This recipe is only a few easy steps and makes for the perfect dinner when you are craving Chinese. My ids love this recipe and I promise you are going to love it too!
No Boil Slow Cooker Loaded Pasta
- Calling all my pasta lovers! This recipe is amazing because you don’t have to sit and boil pasta for your kids and it still turns out amazing! Try this recipe out next time you are craving a good loaded pasta with lots of flavor.
All of these crockpot recipes are amazing meals and easy to make for the family! You can put whatever you want into the crockpot at the beginning of the day and it will be perfect for a nice dinner and you always have tons of leftovers. All of the meals are very kid-friendly and I hope you all love them as much as I do!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY!!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!