Dinners for Two – Easy Recipes!
Learn how to make several recipes perfect for just two people! Don’t want leftover food? This is a great “dinners for two” recipe list!
Also make sure to check out my other lists of top favorite easy and amazing recipes:
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Top 10 Baking Recipes
- Easy Meals with Pantry Staples
- Best Salad Dressing Recipes
Are you tired of wasting food and looking for some dinners for two options? Because I have put together a list of easy dinner recipes that are perfect for 2 people! All of these meals could also be made into larger portions as well, but it is great to have the choice! Next time you go to the store pick up some ingredients for these recipes and try them out!
Ideas for Easy Dinners for Two:
- Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
- Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Ramen Oriental Chicken Salad
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy White Chicken Chili
- Simple Stir Fry Recipe
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Want to learn how to make the most delicious salmon bake? Grab a salmon filet while your at the store and try out one of my favorite ways to cook salmon! This is a great recipe for 2 people and you can both enjoy this amazing salmon bake. Add it to your dinners for two list!
- You can also check out these other salmon recipes:
- Chinese food is always a favorite, however this cashew chicken is definitely at the top of the list! This chicken is AMAZING and is filled with so many different flavors. Tossed with some vegetables and this will make the most perfect dinner meal!
- This salad is delicious and the perfect amount for a dinner for two meal. It could also be made for a lunch and does not require a lot of ingredients! Super easy to make and healthier for you too!
- If you are looking for a loaded cauliflower soup with cheeses and chipped beef this is your recipe! Cauliflower soup is super yummy and can be made for lunch or dinner! If you make too much, this recipe saves in the fridge perfectly and can be eaten throughout the week. It is great as a dinners for two recipe!
- The perfect year round chili that will have you craving it all of the time! This chicken chili recipe is amazing and great for two people. Try this recipe for sure and it will not disappoint!
- Here is a simple stir fry recipe! It is super convenient being able to add veggies and meat into one meal and this makes it super easy. Cook up some rice and also add in veggies! This stir fry sauce is AMAZING and can be paired with a lot of different recipes on my site too!
- This is a version of the Food Networks Bayou pasta recipe! It can be made spicier by adding peppers and more cajun seasoning or made not as spicy by just seasoning with salt and pepper. Try it out!
- The most delicious pasta salad you will ever have! Check out the ingredients I use every time to create this masterpiece. Easy for dinners for two people and also a healthier option as well!
All of these dinner recipes for two are amazing options because they are easy to make with minimal ingredients! Add the ingredients to your next shopping list and let me know what you though of these recipes!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!