Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Are you trying to be healthier in the mornings? Check out these healthy breakfast ideas and start your day off right!
Want more meal ideas? Try looking through some of these round-up posts for amazing recipes!
- Healthy Recipes for Meal Prep
- Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Crockpot Recipes
- Easy Freezer Meals
Sometimes it can be hard to be healthy in the mornings when you are in a rush, but trust me when I say eating a healthy breakfast is the best way to start the day. You will feel so much better throughout the day and a lot more energetic. These healthy breakfast ideas are easy to make and don’t require a ton of ingredients. Try the out at your next breakfast!
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Acai bowl places are the new craze and I must say they do not disappoint! Not only are they healthy but they are fulled with tons of different fruit and are excellent for kids. This recipe only takes 2 main ingredients! Try it out!
- A yummy 6 ingredient mixed berry smoothie, using frozen mixed berries, bananas, yogurt, almond milk, honey and water. Perfect for a healthy breakfast or a snack during the day!
- Looking for muffins that are moist, chalked full of flavor and have ingredients that will fill you right up? Look no further and try these yummy blueberry muffins!
- Avocado Toast is all the rave right now! It is a lighter breakfast or brunch options loaded with good fats and lots of vitamins! Perfect for trying to be healthy and fast in the morning!
- I find these to be so entertaining to cook and if you have never tried them this is your sign! This is just one of many different ways you can prepare your eggs in the morning.
- Breakfast potatoes in a skillet loaded with veggies, bacon, and some butter and herbs! You can even top it with a fried egg to make it a whole breakfast dish and not just a side dish.
- For those that do not know what a frittata is I promise it will become your new favorite dish! It is an Italian meal that is made from fried eggs and it turns out absolutely delicious! In this recipe, I added avocados as my special ingredient and let me tell you I will not make it any other way.
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!
Is the subscription not for you but you still want to know how to make some yummy recipes? Check out my cookbook HERE and become an expert in the kitchen!