Delicious Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Check out my favorite crockpot chicken recipes! Crockpot meals are super easy and make the best lunch and dinners!
Check out some other recipe round-ups here:
- Top 10 Easy Crockpot Recipes
- Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas
- Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Top 10 Baking Recipes
- Easy Meals with Pantry Staples
- Ideas for Dinner with Chicken
Crockpot meals always turn out amazing! Do you have a crockpot at home that you don’t use very often? Pull it out and try some of these delicious crockpot chicken recipes! They save me so much time for making dinner and I always have leftovers for lunch the next day. You really cannot mess these recipes up trust me! Check these out when you want to make an easy and perfect dinner!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a difference between a crockpot and a slow cooker?
- No! A crockpot and a slow cooker are the same thing!
- How do I know how high to fill my crockpot?
- In the recipes I usually give exact amounts but I recommend at least filling it half way or more for the best results!
- Do you need to mix the food inside the crockpot while it is cooking or before?
- When you open the lid of a crockpot while it is cooking it increases the cook time! No need to stir the food inside unless it says so specifically in the recipe.
- How do you clean your crockpot after cooking?
- Most crockpots are dishwasher safe but make sure to double check!! If not, soak it in hot soap and water. Baking soda also always does the trick!
Chicken Recipes in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Butter Chicken
- Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Italian Gold Chicken Wings in a Crockpot
- Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
- Alice Springs Chicken (Copycat Recipe)
- Cafe Rio Chicken in a Crockpot
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- Crockpot Ritz Chicken Recipe
- Salsa Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- Mongolian Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
- This crockpot ranch chicken recipe only uses a ranch packet, taco packet, and chicken broth. Try this delicious and easy meal for a quick dinner!
- Are you a taco lover? These are super crunchy and loaded with a bunch of delicious ingredients that make for the perfect amount of flavor. Super easy to make right in the crockpot earlier in the day and then enjoy for dinner at night!
- In the mood for a quick, easy, and “feels like home” type of crockpot recipe? Then this chicken enchilada soup is for YOU! Check it out!
- Outback’s Alice Springs Chicken recipe is one of my favorite chicken dishes. Now you can make it right from your home! Try it out!
- Have you ever tried Crockpot Ritz Chicken? This is not your average crockpot chicken dinner but one you should definitely try!
- If your family is anything like mine – we LOVE Cafe Rio! I was so excited to recreate this at home using the crockpot for the perfect weeknight dinner. This recipe is super simple and easy to make and is way less expensive then going out to eat!
- This crockpot chicken recipe is AMAZING and super underrated. It is easy to make and super delicious. Try it out at your next meal!
- Tostadas are a popular meal chose and with this chicken it makes then so much better! Whip some up with this easy salsa chicken made in the crockpot. These can be as easy or as fancy as you would like them to be!
- Are you looking for the best chicken wing recipe? Look no further, these are it! And the best thing about these Italian Gold Chicken Wings is that they are made in the crockpot.
- This recipe is only a few easy steps and makes for the perfect dinner when you are craving Chinese. My ids love this recipe and I promise you are going to love it too!
- All the flavors of buffalo chicken all combined together for the perfect buffalo chicken dip. This dip has chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, plus two other cheeses, ranch and all kinds of delicious ingredients. Made right in a crockpot it is the perfect appetizer for a get together, BBQ, Super Bowl party, or just to snack on on the weekend.
- I usually boil my rotisserie chicken it I saw an idea online to put it in the crockpot and now I will never do it another way! Just look at how amazing this turned out! You have got to try it!
- Here is how to make this super easy teriyaki chicken right at home in your crockpot or slow cooker with its homemade sauce made from ingredients right in your pantry!
All of these crockpot chicken recipes are AMAZING and everybody needs to try them out! Especially if you have kids or your schedule is too busy to have time for cooking. The crockpot is a great way to make gourmet meals easily!
Did you know I have a monthly meal subscription you can join? I create a new grocery list filled with tons of delicious recipes every month that you can make with the family! If you are the type of family that makes the same meals all the time then this is definitely something you should look into. Let me help you and change up your normal routine. Join today HERE and I promise you will love it!